Saurer soutache system with application heads
Saurer’s innovative SoutacheHead enables fully flexible embroidering of unique designs while maintaining a perfect view of all embroidering positions.
Intelligence on each embroidering position
The secret behind our unique precision lies in the innovative
application heads. Each embroidering position has its own motor which is individually positioned and controlled. The intelligent and motor-driven head movement guarantees synchronous motion and consistent Saurer embroidering quality from the first to the last needle.
- Production speed of up to 500 rpm
- Individual monitoring of each head guarantees precision over the entire embroidery length
- Free choice of repeat (12/4 and up)
- Easy and very fast changeover between repeats as well as easy and fast exchange of application heads
- Processes cords up to 4 mm and ribbons from 6 to 8 mm
- Integrated mending function
- In normal embroidering mode, the full embroidery height is available to you
- Working at embroidering positions without any difficulties, thanks to the generous space provided